Olathe, KS – January 3, 2020 – As Heartstrings Community Foundation begins its 19th year of operations, it’s starting to see the impact of 2019 accomplishments.
1. Updated the fleet with 3 Ford Connects and another is on the way.
2. Created a measurement tool to enhance our training and development of job skills for Employees.
3. Goody Delivery® added 18 new businesses.
4. Streamlined operations thanks to our Operational Dream Team:
- Jonathan – Director of Operations
- Rosanne– Director of Human Services
- Claire – Goody Delivery Manager
- Derek—System Analysis
- Rebecca H – Transportation Coordinator
- Kat Anstine – Director of Development
5. Hired 6 new employees along with hiring 2 high school students 18-21 school program through the summer for job exploration.
If you’re interested in donating, please call 913.649.5700 or visit https://heartstringscf.org/what-we-do/donations/.
About Heartstrings Community Foundation
For 18 years, Heartstrings Community Foundation has provided unique employment opportunities for adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities by forming a Kansas Non-Profit Corporation 501c3. With first-hand experience with the challenges of assisting adults with disabilities to acquire and maintain successful employment, we’re uniquely qualified to provide this necessary community support.
Kat Anstine – Director of Development